What a cool way to start my blogging today! Baby K is somewhere in the house, possibly tearing up paper and eating it, so i get a few seconds to type! (kidding of course) kind of.
First of all, a BIG THANK YOU to LaineyLovesLife for the nomination! I am loving this neat way to spread the love and appreciation through our blogs! I suggest all of my followers follow her. Her blog has everything from beauty to motherhood, and i really enjoy everything she posts!
Here are the rules:
✓ Thank and link the blogger who nominated you.
✓ Answer the 10 questions your nominator has provided.
✓ Nominate 10 other bloggers.
✓ Create 10 questions for your nominees and notify them of their nomination
Questions sent to me by Laineyloveslife:
1.If you could have just one household appliance to function on its own 24/7 for many many years, what would it be? The dishwasher, if that baby could load itself, this momma would be in heaven! I cook every night, and its such a pain to prewash and then put them in that darn thing!
2.If you could expand one room in your house to twice its size, what room would it be? Kamrynn’s room, somehow her stuff is strung out in every single room, because there isn’t enough room to stash it all in her room. My house looks like a daycare. :0
3.What’s your dream honeymoon destination? Well, considering i never had a honeymoon, because we are young, and broke, I want to go to Fiji, i don’t know why really, the pictures just look amazing!
4. What would you do if you were invisible for a day? Absolutely NOTHING. sit very still and enjoy silence.
5.Pick ONE: Fame, Power, Riches, Good Looks: POWER. Good looks only go so far, fame doesn’t last, and neither does money, but with power, i might could really change the world.
6. Tell me a secret. Blood makes me faint. ALWAYS
7.If you had to live in another country for always, where would you go? Canada? you just never hear anything bad going on there, except for justin bieber.
8. What’s your dream job? Teacher 🙂 of which ill have my certificate in May
9. If you were given the chance to pick the world’s 8th Wonder, what would it be? Its selfish really, but South Texas. I just love it here, and everything is so beautiful.
10.What would you tell your future self? Calm down, everything always works out, and if it doesn’t, it wasn’t meant to be anyway!
Okay! I nomiate!
My Ten Questions to you!
1. What would you tell 13 year old you?
2. If you could go anywhere in the world for a week where would you go?
3. What one thing that you use everyday could you live without?
4. Tell me your biggest fear
5. Have you ever traveled out of your country?
6. How many times have you been hospitalized?
7. Dream car?
8. What would you tell Future you?
9. What is your absolute favorite thing to eat?
10. If you could change one thing about your current situation what would it be?