Thank you http://missmaisieandme.com for the nomination! I am very new at this as well and I look up to you being 46 with a ten month old! Goodness I am 23 with an 8 month old and I don’t know if I will ever get to rest! That being said thank you for the interest in my blog. I can’t wait to read more of yours!
here are the rules to nominations:
IF YOU ARE NOMINATED, YOU’VE BEEN AWARDED THE VERSATILE BLOGGER AWARD.
Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
+ (written in the about section of VBA) When you consider nominating a fellow blogger for the Versatile Blogger Award, consider the quality of the writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, the level of love displayed in the words on the virtual page. Or, of course, the quality of the photographs and the level of love displayed in the taking of them. Honor those bloggers who bring something special to your life whether every day or only now and then.– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
7 things about me:
1. I am 23
2. I have an 8 month old daughter
3. Everything they say about redheads is true.. She is a firecracker!
4. I work at a middle school
5. I wil graduate college next year with my teachers certification
6. I maintained a 4.0 while my finals were the same week as my c section
7. I love to laugh and to make people laugh, it is a goal in life for me to brighten at least one persons day daily!